As the year draws to a close and we welcome a new one, we at Balham Dental Studio want to wish you a happy and healthy New Year! It’s time to reflect on the past year and set some new goals for ourselves – and our oral health is no exception. Here are some tips to help you start 2024 with a smile:
- Brush twice a day and floss daily. This is the most important thing you can do to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Eat a balanced diet. Eating plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains will help keep your teeth and gums strong.
- Avoid sugary drinks and snacks. Sugar feeds plaque bacteria, which can damage your teeth and gums.
- Drink plenty of water. Water helps to keep your mouth moist and prevents dry mouth, which can lead to plaque buildup.
- Schedule regular dental checkups and cleanings. Your dentist can help you identify and treat any oral health problems before they become serious.
We’re here to help you achieve your oral health goals in 2024. Make an appointment today to get started!