From the outset we are devoted to your well being and comfort.
A comprehensive check-up: the most important step to a healthy smile.
When you visit us for the first time, we will conduct a thorough and comprehensive examination looking at all aspects of your mouth. With expertise, our clinicians will not only examine the teeth and gums, but also your bite, jaw joint, jaw muscles and the soft tissue of your mouth and throat.
What happens during your first visit:
- Listen to your needs and desires.
- A thorough and comprehensive examination of your teeth, gums and mouth
- X-rays if necessary
- Discuss the findings of your examination
- Discuss any preventative care needed
- Fully discuss and explain all options and benefits of our recommended treatments
- Answer any questions you may have
- Provide you with a written treatment plan (more complex plans may require more time and may need to be formulated in your absence following which you are either invited for a review or these plans are sent to you)
- If you require no treatment, we will advise you when you should return for future routine check-ups to meet your preventative and maintenance needs.